Binary Options Daily Setup – October 26th 2011
Today, Oct. 26th is packed with trading events, including the U.S. New Home Sales at 14:00GMT. These events provide excellent trading opportunities for binary options trading. The Japanese Retail Sales is also important and might impact the USD/JPY.
24option.com, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Published on Wednesday at 10:00 GMT. The market expects a score of -7. If the outcome is -3 or more, CALL GBP/USD. If the result is -11 or less, PUT option on GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Wednesday, 12:30. Exp.0.5%. 0.8% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.4% or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp.302K. 312K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 284K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Official Cash Rate: Wednesday, 20:00. Exp. 2.50%. 2.75% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 2.25% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Wednesday, 21:45. Exp. -421M. -250M or more, CALL NZD/USD. -783M or worse, PUT NZD/USD.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Wednesday, 23:50. Exp. 0.0%. 0.6% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -3.1% or less, CALL USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from 24option.com, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For more Forex Binary trading, see our weekly GBP/JPY weekly technical analysis.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.
Japanese Trade Balance: Published on Sunday at 23:50 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.11T. If the outcome is 0.10T or more, PUT USD/JPY. If the result is -0.47T or less, CALL option on USD/JPY.Try binary trading with AnyOption