Binary Options Daily Setup – October 11th 2011
Today’s trading opportunities include events from Canada, Japan, U.K. and Australia. that are the highlights of today’s binary options setups. 4 events are awaiting traders today that can provide excellent trading opportunities. Pay attention to the Japanese Core Machinery Orders at 23:50 GMT, brings trading opportunity on the USD/JPY.
24option.com, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Published on Tuesday at 08:30 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.1%. If the outcome is 0.3% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. If the result is -0.4% or lower, PUT option on GBP/USD.
- Canadian Housing Starts: Tuesday, 12:15. Exp. 187K. 191K or more, PUT USD/CAD. 179K or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- Japanese Core Machinery Orders: Tuesday, 23:50. Exp. 4.5%. 7.1% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 6.5% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Home Loans: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. 1.1%. 1.6% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.8% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from 24option.com, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For more Forex Binary trading, see our weekly GBP/JPY weekly technical analysis.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption