Binary Options Daily Setup – July 13th 2011
Events from the U.S., New Zealand, Euro-Zone and the U.K.. are the highlights of today’s binary options setups. Here are the news events that can provide excellent trading opportunities.
StartOptions is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. Claimant Count Change: Published on Wednesday at 08:30. The market expects a figure of 15.1K. If the outcome is 19.9K or more, PUT option on GBP/USD. If the outcome is a 12.3K or less, CALL option on GBP/USD.
- EUR Industrial Production: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or more, CALL EUR/USD. 0.1% or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Import Prices: Wednesday, 12:30. Exp. -0.7%. 0.8% or more, CALL USD/JPY. -1.3% or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New-Zealand GDP: Wednesday, 22:45. Exp.0.3%. 0.5% or more, CALL NZD/USD. -0.3% or less, PUT NZD/USD.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
If you’re interested in binary options, please go to StartOptions. They’re a leading binary options provider. This is how it looks on their screens:
For our subscribers only we worked a special deal and we got you a $300 free bonus on opening your account.
All you need to is deposit $1000 into your options account. Not spend. Just Deposit.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with StartOptions.Try binary trading with AnyOption