Binary Options Daily Setup – August 8th 2011
Events from Australia, U.K., and Switzerland are the highlights of today’s binary options setups. Here are the events that can provide excellent trading opportunities.
TradeSmarter is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Published on Monday at 11:01. The market expects a figure of -25%. If the outcome is -21.0% or higher, CALL option on GBP/USD. If the outcome is a 30.0% or lowe, PUT option on GBP/USD.
- Australian Home Loans: Tuesday, 01:30. Exp. 0.8%. 3.5% or more, CALL AUD/USD. -1.8% or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss SECO Consumer Climate: Tuesday, 05:45. Exp. -8. 3 or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -10 or lower, PUT USD/CHF.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
If you’re interested in binary options, please go to TradeSmarter. They’re a leading binary options provider.
For quick registration:
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with TradeSmarter.Try binary trading with AnyOption