Binary Options Daily June 12th 2012
Today, Tuesday, June 12th produces 5 trading events. These events provide excellent trading opportunities for binary options traders. The Japanese Core Machinery Orders, is our market event of the day.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 0.0%. 1.1% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -2.2% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Import Prices: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. -1.0%. -0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Tuesday, 19:00. Exp. -112.7B. 68.6B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -137.3B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Core Machinery Orders:Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. 1.9%. 2.6% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -3.1% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss PPI: Wednesday, 08:15. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2%% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.4% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption